Doula Support Package $300
• 3 Prenatal meetings (intake, answering questions, planning)
• 1 Accompaniment to a Caregiver Meeting or Birthing Class (2 hours max)
• Support ceases at 38 weeks. This package payment is due in full 30 days after signing the contract
Include a Gift with package
**For clients who seek support only in preparation for birth/during pregnancy but do not seek labor & delivery support or postnatal support.**
Doula Support Package $600
• 1 Meeting before birth (intake and establish Postnatal Plan)
• 1 Lactation /feeding support consultation
• 1 Family support meeting (questions, bonding assistance, postpartum plan)
• 1 Personal/Date Night (Any time between 4 -8 weeks postpartum an in-home meal for 2 will be provided along with baby assistance for 3 hours. Allowing time to unwind and refresh for parent(s) and support team. Please, notify of any allergies or diet restrictions.)
Includes a Gift with package
** For clients who do not seek Prenatal or delivery doula services. Services are provided once the baby is home and up to 8 weeks postpartum.**
Doula Support Package $900
2 Prenatal Meetings (intake, birth planning, postpartum planning, addressing questions, etc.)
1 Accompaniment to a Caregiver Meeting or Birthing Class (2 hours max)
• On call 24 hours a day starting 2 weeks (14 days) before your estimated due date
• Complete labor and delivery support
• 2 hours postnatal care and support
• 2 Postnatal visits (1 within 1-4 days of birth and the other before 3 weeks postpartum)
Include a Gift with package
· A doula accompanies a person in labor to help ensure a satisfying birth experience by providing physical, emotional, and educational support.
· A doula works for YOU, not the care provider or the hospital.
· A doula does NOT perform clinical tasks such as blood pressure or fetal heart rate monitoring.
· A doula does NOT tell you what decisions to make but ensures you are provided adequate information and support, so you can make the most informed decision possible.
· A doula does NOT speak to healthcare providers on your behalf, but may ask for a moment to converse with you privately and ensure you have the time needed to weigh all options.
· A doula helps to educate and support you throughout your pregnancy, labor, and after to ensure you feel empowered with information and knowledge to make decisions pertaining to the well-being of you and your family.
Complete Virtual Service - $400
For those that are not in the local surrounding area or those who would like to continue social distancing for the entire length of pregnancy and birth.
• 2 Prenatal Meetings (intake, answering questions, planning, etc.)
• 1 Postnatal Meeting
• 1 Lactation counseling/feeding support meeting and education
• 1 Family support meeting (questions, bonding assistance, postpartum plan reiteration, etc.)
**Will be available via phone or video meet during labor*
• Additional Prenatal Support Meeting - $45/hour
• Additional Postnatal Support Meeting - $45/hour
• Lactation Counseling/Support Meeting - $60 (1-2 hours)
• Caregiver Accompaniment - $60 (max 2 hours)
• Additional Meal Prep (for 2) - $40-$50
• Additional Meal Provided (per person) - $10-$20